Let’s face it, who enjoys waking up in the morning and jumping out of bed with sometimes barely even minutes to spare to make yourself look great. Putting on an entire face of makeup – especially when you’re tired or have other responsibilities – is a lot of hassle when you’re working against the clock. For this reason, many busy people are opting for cosmetic tattooing to help them make the most of their features.
What Cosmetic Tattooing Services are Available?
If you’re currently considering whether permanent cosmetic makeup could be right for you, let’s take a look at the makeup services currently available from Debra Miller, Micropigmentation Specialist:
Debra also offers other services such as dermaplaning, areola restoration, vitiligo treatment, scalp tattooing and dermaplaning. She has been in the business for 25 years and works throughout the WA area.
Why Should I opt for Cosmetic Tattooing?
We already know that cosmetic tattooing saves you time on getting ready, but for what other reasons might you have the treatments?
· You have unsteady or limited use of your hands. If your hands shake or you have a limited range of movement, you may wish to have your makeup professionally tattooed on, so you always look picture perfect.
· You want long-lasting results. Semi-permanent cosmetic tattooing gives you long-term results with the minimum of upkeep.
· You don’t want to have a recovery period. There’s no need to take time off work after you get your makeup tattooed on.
· You want to save money in the long-term. Imaging paying half of what you do now for makeup. Think of what you can potentially do with that money!
· You want to regain your confidence. Looking good makes you feel good too. For many people, cosmetic tattooing gives them back that spring in their step.
So, now you know the main benefits of cosmetic tattooing, why not give Debra Miller, Micropigmentation Specialist a call to make an appointment?